Czech Shorter Yields Slump on Mounting Bets Koruna Cap Will EndBy
Two-year bonds rise as euro-koruna forwards fall to 2016 low
Erste sees capital inflows, koruna interventions intensifying
Yields on Czech government bonds with shorter maturities fell the most in a year as speculation the central bank will scrap its cap on the koruna next year boosted demand for the currency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’