Crescent Point Taps Equity Market to Boost Drilling BudgetBy
Producer’s $503 million share sale to fund rise in spending
Company says it has large inventory profitable at $45 WTI oil
Crescent Point Energy Corp. is turning to equity investors to fund more drilling, the latest energy company to boost activity as oil prices rise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans