Crescent Point Taps Equity Market to Boost Drilling BudgetBy
Producer’s $503 million share sale to fund rise in spending
Company says it has large inventory profitable at $45 WTI oil
Crescent Point Energy Corp. is turning to equity investors to fund more drilling, the latest energy company to boost activity as oil prices rise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks