Craigslist Competitor OfferUp Is Seattle MVP With Latest FundingBy
Mobile marketplace now valued at more than $1 billion
OfferUp to focus on supporting ‘massive growth,’ hiring
OfferUp, a secondhand mobile marketplace, raised $119 million in a funding round to become Seattle’s sole privately held tech company valued at more than $1 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas