CEO’s Expletive-Laced Dig Shows Why Investors Shun CodelcoBy
Miner’s bonds have declined as leverage soars to a record high
Codelco is struggling to replace aging mines amid copper slump
Codelco’s deteriorating finances are turning off bond investors despite the copper giant’s unquestioned backing from the Chilean government.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts