CaixaBank Hires Ex-Santander’s Inigo Bastarrica as Head of ECMBy
Move comes as lender looks to expand in corporate banking
Ryan Hearity also joins from Santander in public debt role
CaixaBank SA has hired former Banco Santander SA executive Inigo Bastarrica to head equity capital markets, as Spain’s third-largest lender expands in corporate banking.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis