Abu Dhabi’s Masdar Seeks Partners for Clean-Energy DesalinationBy
Veolia, Suez, Abengoa, Trevi possible JV partners in plants
Renewables can cut desalination costs by 20 percent: El Ramahi
Abu Dhabi Future Energy Co., known as Masdar, is seeking to form international ventures to build water-desalination plants powered by renewables across the globe as early as 2018, a company official said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's