U.K. Manufacturing Shrinks Most in a Year After Brexit VoteBy
Pharmaceuticals, transport lead 0.9% decline in July
Industrial production rises 0.1%, boosted by oil and gas
U.K. manufacturers cut production at the fastest pace in a year in July as Brexit trauma rocked the British economy, a downturn that may prove short-lived.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018