‘Clear Signs’ of Momentum in U.K. Housing MarketBy
RICS says August house-price index rises from 3 1/4-year low
London home values continue to fall and stagnation predicted
The U.K. housing market gained momentum in August after the shock to confidence caused by the Brexit vote, a survey found.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’