‘Clear Signs’ of Momentum in U.K. Housing MarketBy
RICS says August house-price index rises from 3 1/4-year low
London home values continue to fall and stagnation predicted
The U.K. housing market gained momentum in August after the shock to confidence caused by the Brexit vote, a survey found.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion