U.K. House Prices Decline for Second Month as Sales SoftenBy
Halifax says quarterly growth is slowest since Dec. 2014
Report published in London doesn’t mention Brexit-vote effect
U.K. house-prices fell for a second month in August, as high prices curbed demand and sales activity softened, Halifax said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’