Trudeau Handouts Not Providing Stimulus, Bloomberg Poll FindsBy
Just 15% of additional benefits are going to new spending
Most Canadians are using money to pay bills, reduce debt
Two of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s marquee budget policies -- enhanced child benefits and income tax cuts -- are doing little to boost consumer spending, according to a new Bloomberg-Nanos survey.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders