State Bank of India Said to Choose Banks for $1 Billion AT1 BondBy and
State Bank of India has picked banks to work on a bond offering that could raise about $1 billion, in India’s first sale of U.S. dollar additional Tier 1 bonds since the country implemented Basel III rules, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day