Sports Direct Chairman Faces New Vote as Re-Election OpposedBy and
Shares fall 11% in London trading, extending annual decline
Founder Mike Ashley has no intention of taking company private
Sports Direct International Plc Chairman Keith Hellawell faces another investor vote over his position after a majority of the U.K. retailer’s independent shareholders opposed his re-election following a tense annual meeting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's