Southern Methodist Hires CIO to Oversee $1.5 Billion EndowmentBy
Rakesh Dahiya oversaw hedge funds at University of Florida
Investment chief replaces Michael Condon, who left in March
Southern Methodist University hired Rakesh Dahiya from the University of Florida to oversee an investment portfolio of $1.5 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures