Red-Hot Market Spurs Risky Bonds That Allow Interest DelaysBy , , and
Deals give borrowers option to defer interest payments
Schaeffler poised to issue the largest ever bond of this kind
The bond market is getting so hot that it’s fueling a surge in debt deals allowing companies to defer interest payments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’