Ruble Climbs for Fourth Day as Fed Bets Boost Carry CredentialsBy
Russia sells all local bonds offered at Wednesday’s auctions
Ruble carry trade return this year is best after Brazil
The ruble headed for the longest streak of gains in a month and stocks advanced on speculation the Federal Reserve will prolong the near-zero rates that have sent investors to Russia chasing higher yields.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas