Speculation Grows Riksbank Must Do More QE as Draghi Sets AgendaBy and
Riksbank keeps rate at minus 0.5%, QE measures unchanged
Outlook for rate increases maintained at second half of 2017
As much as it probably doesn’t want to, Sweden’s central bank is expected to deliver one final injection of stimulus to keep up with record measures from the European Central Bank.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day