Pound Drops as Carney Stands by BOE’s Decision to Add StimulusBy
Sterling stays lower as Forbes says more easing possible
Manufacturing production slides more than analysts forecast
The pound fell the most in more than two weeks as Bank of England policy makers signaled further monetary easing is possible amid economic uncertainty after the U.K. voted to leave to the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion