Poloz’s Rate Decision to Reflect Canada’s ‘Unfolding’ RecoveryBy
Central Bank expected to keep benchmark lending rate at 0.5%
Rebound in GDP and exports signals recovery in second half
Bank of Canada Governor Stephen Poloz, who releases his latest interest rate decision Wednesday, will highlight recent good news on the economy as evidence his recovery narrative is unfolding as it should.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders