Poloz’s Rate Decision to Reflect Canada’s ‘Unfolding’ RecoveryBy
Central Bank expected to keep benchmark lending rate at 0.5%
Rebound in GDP and exports signals recovery in second half
Bank of Canada Governor Stephen Poloz, who releases his latest interest rate decision Wednesday, will highlight recent good news on the economy as evidence his recovery narrative is unfolding as it should.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion