Philippines in Talks on China Boats Near Disputed South China Sea ShoalBy and
Vessels ‘not fishing boats’ according to Duterte’s spokesman
Duterte to raise arbitration ruling when it is appropriate
The Philippines said it is using a back channel with China to find out why at least 10 Chinese vessels have gathered near the contested Scarborough Shoal in the South China Sea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing