Patel Cash Boost Helps India Bond Yields Reclaim Seven-Year LowsBy
RBI to buy up to 100 billion rupees of debt on Thursday
Trust Capital sees yield on new 10-year bond dropping to 6.50%
Indian sovereign bonds rallied, driving the benchmark 10-year yield to its lowest close in seven years, as the central bank sought to add more cash through debt purchases.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's