Morgan Stanley Says Draghi Stimulus Can’t Stop Euro’s Bull RunBy and
Bank sees ECB monetary policy ineffective against inflows
Dollar may run out of steam as Fed rate-increase outlook dims
European Central Bank President Mario Draghi can’t stand in the way of a rising euro, according to Morgan Stanley.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day