Merkel Says More Needs to Be Done in Defense of Refugee PolicyBy and
Anti-immigration AfD is challenge to all parties, Merkel says
Chancellor urges moderate tone in political discourse
German Chancellor Angela Merkel said her government has done everything it can to reduce the influx of refugees as she defended her policy in the face of political criticism and voter discontent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's