Manulife Hires RBC’s Mantia as Operating Chief, Replacing RooneyBy
Mantia was executive VP digital, payments, cards at Royal Bank
Rooney to stay with company through December to aid transition
Manulife Financial Corp. appointed Linda Mantia as chief operating officer, replacing Paul Rooney, who’s leaving Canada’s largest life insurer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself