Lure of Growth Draws Canada Energy Companies South of the BorderBy and
Enbridge’s Spectra buy balloons its network of pipelines
Canada companies setting record for cross-border deals
Over three months, Enbridge Inc. has had a permit revoked on one pipeline, a second scrapped due to lower demand and a third delayed by a regulatory review. Chief Executive Officer Al Monaco’s answer: Look southward.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing