Lure of Growth Draws Canada Energy Companies South of the BorderBy and
Enbridge’s Spectra buy balloons its network of pipelines
Canada companies setting record for cross-border deals
Over three months, Enbridge Inc. has had a permit revoked on one pipeline, a second scrapped due to lower demand and a third delayed by a regulatory review. Chief Executive Officer Al Monaco’s answer: Look southward.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap