Lufthansa’s Eurowings to Fly From Munich to Meet EasyJet ThreatBy
German group says discount arm has a role at its main hubs
Low-cost unit could also be a focus for consolidation: Garnadt
Deutsche Lufthansa AG’s Eurowings arm will start flights from Munich next year to combat rivals such as Easyjet Plc, in a strategy switch that will see the discount unit make its first major incursion at one of its parent’s German hubs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap