Lufthansa’s Eurowings to Fly From Munich to Meet EasyJet ThreatBy
German group says discount arm has a role at its main hubs
Low-cost unit could also be a focus for consolidation: Garnadt
Deutsche Lufthansa AG’s Eurowings arm will start flights from Munich next year to combat rivals such as Easyjet Plc, in a strategy switch that will see the discount unit make its first major incursion at one of its parent’s German hubs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing