Canadian Dollar Weakens With Nation’s Economic Tilt to DownsideBy
Bank of Canada sees elevated risks of weak inflation, growth
Bets for interest-rate cut this year more than double to 19%
The Canadian dollar fell from a three-week high after the Bank of Canada said weak inflation and slower growth present a mounting threat to the nation’s economy, boosting bets for monetary easing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations