Canadian Dollar Weakens With Nation’s Economic Tilt to DownsideBy
Bank of Canada sees elevated risks of weak inflation, growth
Bets for interest-rate cut this year more than double to 19%
The Canadian dollar fell from a three-week high after the Bank of Canada said weak inflation and slower growth present a mounting threat to the nation’s economy, boosting bets for monetary easing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day