Russia Says Syria Meeting Still On as U.S. Casts DoubtBy and
State Department denies two sides will meet to clinch deal
Russia said Kerry, Lavrov would meet for two days in Geneva
Russia said it’s preparing for talks on a Syrian cease-fire deal between Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry in Geneva, even as the State Department insisted there are still too many issues to resolve to merit a meeting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again