Hewlett Packard Forecasts Profit That May Beat EstimatesBy
Company announces $8.8 billion deal for some software assets
Third-quarter revenue declined 6 percent as company slims down
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. forecast profit in the current quarter that may exceed some analysts’ projections, showing progress on Chief Executive Officer Meg Whitman’s moves to shrink the company and make it more nimble.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again