Hanjin Shipping Wins Interim Order Protecting Assets in U.S.By
New Jersey judge asked to recognize reorganization in Seoul
Samsung tells judge it has $38 million in cargo off Long Beach
Hanjin Shipping Co. won a provisional ruling protecting its assets in the U.S. against creditors while the shipping line proceeds with its reorganization in South Korea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day