GW Pharmaceuticals Jumps on Report It May Be Acquisition TargetBy
GW Pharmaceuticals Plc jumped after Reuters reported that the company had hired Morgan Stanley as an adviser after being approached by several drugmakers interested in an acquisition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's