Goldman Sachs Fixed-Income Sales Co-Head Cornacchia DepartsBy
Willian to replace him as co-head of fixed-income sales
Cornacchia becomes second FICC sales co-head to leave in 2016
Tom Cornacchia, Goldman Sachs Group Inc.’s co-head of fixed-income sales, is leaving after 14 years as the Wall Street firm looks to reverse a multiyear slump in trading.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing