German Industrial Output Unexpectedly Falls Most Since 2014By
Output slumped 1.5 percent vs estimated 0.1 percent increase
Manufacturing orders rose less than forecast in July
German industrial production fell by the most in almost two years in July as manufacturing suffered from subdued global trade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts