As Mexico Cracks Down on Carlos Slim, Femsa Feels the PainBy
Oxxo emerges as unintended victim of tougher phone competition
Cheaper mobile service means fewer shoppers for prepaid cards
Fomento Economico Mexicano SAB is best known for controlling Latin America’s biggest Coca-Cola bottler and operating the region’s largest convenience-store chain. Yet it’s getting hurt by an overhaul of Mexico’s telecommunications industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing