Ex-Deutsche Bank Executive Sues Bank, Alleging Unfair FiringBy
Venky Vishwanathan has a court hearing in London Sept. 28
Vishwanathan was put on leave amid misselling lawsuits
A Deutsche Bank AG executive is suing the bank for unfair dismissal after being placed on leave as the bank battled civil lawsuits over alleged improper selling of derivatives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures