Erdogan Says Turkey, U.S. Mull Effort Against IS in RaqqaBy
Obama sought cooperation against IS stronghold, Hurriyet says
Turkey won’t leave region to ’terrorist’ groups, Erdogan says
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says he has responded positively to a U.S. request for a joint operation against Islamic State’s self-declared capital in Syria, Hurriyet newspaper reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations