Emerging-Market Equity Returns Doubling Rest of the World: ChartBy
Developing-nation stocks are widening their performance gap to mature markets as prospects that central banks around the world will keep monetary policies supportive of riskier assets lure international investors. The MSCI Emerging Markets Index is trading at the highest level since July 2015 after a three-day rally pushed its advance in the past six months to 17 percent. The MSCI World Index of developed-nation equities gained 8.6 percent during the same period.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018