Dutch Startup Incubator to Open U.S. Site at Brooklyn Navy YardBy
B. Amsterdam to aid NYC’s effort to attract young companies
Lease of 100,000 square feet at Navy Yard to create 500 jobs
A company that provides support to Dutch startups will open its first U.S. location at the Brooklyn Navy Yard, part of an effort by New York City to create jobs and attract global technology tenants.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures