Draghi Set to Tell Tale of Stimulus Undercut by Brexit WoesBy
ECB president will present new economic forecasts on Thursday
Boost to outlook from bond buying seen as weakened by Brexit
Mario Draghi had a chance to upgrade the European Central Bank’s economic outlook. Then Brexit probably took it away.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap