Dell, EMC Complete Largest Tech Deal, Look to InvestBy
Focus areas include Internet of Things; ‘huge opportunity’
Michael Dell leaves door open for job cuts in the future
Dell Technologies wrapped up the acquisition of EMC Corp. in the largest technology deal in history, positioning the company to use its size to invest in new areas and fend off competition from the cloud and other rivals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner