Canada Stocks Halt 3-Day Gain as Bank of Canada Warns on EconomyBy
Central bank holds rates as inflation, growth outlook weaken
Miners fall after three-day rally of more than 7 percent
Canadian stocks slipped after a three-day advance as a rally in materials producers faltered and consumer shares slumped after the Bank of Canada warned risks of weak inflation and slower economic growth have increased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing