Canada Farm Debt Is Seen Rising at Slower PaceBy
Total farm debt in Canada, the world’s largest canola grower and one of the biggest wheat exporters, will rise at a slower pace in 2017 as gains cool for the value of agricultural land.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders