Brazil’s Independence Day Gathers Small Anti-Temer RalliesBy and
Protesters denounce impeachment of Dilma Rousseff as a coup
‘Out With Temer’ has become a rallying cry on social media
Brazil’s anti-government groups held small rallies on Wednesday to denounce Dilma Rousseff’s impeachment and criticize the economic reforms the new president aims to pass in Congress to reduce the nation’s record budget deficit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day