Brazil’s Independence Day Gathers Small Anti-Temer RalliesBy and
Protesters denounce impeachment of Dilma Rousseff as a coup
‘Out With Temer’ has become a rallying cry on social media
Brazil’s anti-government groups held small rallies on Wednesday to denounce Dilma Rousseff’s impeachment and criticize the economic reforms the new president aims to pass in Congress to reduce the nation’s record budget deficit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’