BOJ Won’t Expand Stimulus This Month, Former Executive SaysBy and
Momma says no need to take action given fundamentals, risks
Says he can’t see policy that lets BOJ achieve price target
The Bank of Japan will leave its stimulus program unchanged at its meeting this month, given little deterioration in economic fundamentals and growing caution about the risks of expansion, a former BOJ executive director said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas