Salim’s Entity Plans to Buy Out China Minzhong FoodBy and
Offer is at S$1.20 a share in cash, or in cash and bonds
Proposal would add to S$4.5 billion delistings in Singapore
A company controlled by billionaire Anthoni Salim offered to acquire the rest of China Minzhong Food Corp. in a deal valuing the Chinese company at S$786 million ($584 million), helping the Indonesian tycoon exercise greater control over a food empire spanning potato chips, instant noodles and cooking oil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing