Apple Updates Key iPhone Line to Try to Reignite Sales GrowthBy , , and
Products unlikely to change lackluster trends, analysts say
Upgrade program in China may help tackle cheaper rivals
Apple Inc. rolled out updated products and new features Wednesday that mostly relied on an old strategy. The most-valuable technology company is targeting pent-up appetite for new iPhones to reignite sales growth amid mounting investor concern that its pace of innovation is slowing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts