U.K. Carrier Three Calls for Caps on Wireless Spectrum SalesBy
‘Strategic bidding’ by Vodafone, EE denies others: Three CEO
Three U.K.’s Dyson: Could double customers in three years
Three U.K., the mobile-phone carrier blocked from merging with rival O2 earlier this year, called on British regulators to cap purchases of new wireless spectrum so the smaller companies can compete with Vodafone Group Ltd. and BT Group Plc’s EE.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations