U.K. Carrier Three Calls for Caps on Wireless Spectrum SalesBy
‘Strategic bidding’ by Vodafone, EE denies others: Three CEO
Three U.K.’s Dyson: Could double customers in three years
Three U.K., the mobile-phone carrier blocked from merging with rival O2 earlier this year, called on British regulators to cap purchases of new wireless spectrum so the smaller companies can compete with Vodafone Group Ltd. and BT Group Plc’s EE.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap