U.A.E.’s Planned Bankruptcy Law to Apply Only to CompaniesBy and
Law to set up regulatory body for financial restructuring
U.A.E. is planning an insolvency law for individuals
The United Arab Emirates’ long-awaited bankruptcy law will only cover businesses, a senior official said, while individuals will have to wait for legislation that deals with insolvency.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap