Total Shortlist for Atotech Bidders Said to Include Carlyle, CVCBy and
Cinven has joined with BC Partners to submit a joint offer
Sale could fetch over $3 billion with winner chosen in Sept.
Total SA has drawn up a shortlist of bidders for its electronic-materials business Atotech, and may choose a winner by the end of the month, according to people with knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy