Total Shortlist for Atotech Bidders Said to Include Carlyle, CVCBy and
Cinven has joined with BC Partners to submit a joint offer
Sale could fetch over $3 billion with winner chosen in Sept.
Total SA has drawn up a shortlist of bidders for its electronic-materials business Atotech, and may choose a winner by the end of the month, according to people with knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap