Takeaway.Com Plans to List Shares in Euronext Amsterdam IPOBy
Company capitalizing on investor appetite for food delivery
IPO will be first in Amsterdam since U.K.’s Brexit vote
Takeaway.com plans to raise more than 175 million euros ($195 million) in an initial public offering on Euronext Amsterdam in coming weeks, capitalizing on growing investor appetite for food-delivery providers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing