Spain’s Bonds Outperform Italy’s Even as a Third Election LoomsBy
Ten-year bond yield spread widens to the most in a week
Risks in Italy ‘far more critical’ than in Spain: DZ Bank
The prospect of a third election in Spain in a year has done little to curb investors’ appetite for the nation’s government bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas