Spain’s Bonds Outperform Italy’s Even as a Third Election LoomsBy
Ten-year bond yield spread widens to the most in a week
Risks in Italy ‘far more critical’ than in Spain: DZ Bank
The prospect of a third election in Spain in a year has done little to curb investors’ appetite for the nation’s government bonds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018